Top 10 Best 1440 monitor in 2021 Comparison Table
- 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync
- 27” qhd (2560 x 1440) ips display
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W - 48W
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- IDEAL FOR HOME OR OFFICE — Looking for a computer monitor with versatility? Look no further. With a 75Hz monitor refresh rate, the FI24D complements any home or office environment.
- OPTIMIZED COLOR PERFORMANCE — This 16:9 widescreen monitor uses an expertly calibrated AHVA Advanced Hyper-Viewing Angle (IPS Technology) monitor panel to deliver true-to-life images that are color-rich and detailed with spectacular clarity.
- GET LOST IN THE DETAILS — Yes, resolution matters. And this 24-inch monitor delivers an amazing 2540 x 1440p monitor resolution, four times that of a full-HD monitor.
- LEVEL-UP WITH ADVANCED GAMING FEATURES – Activate AMD FreeSync for liquid smooth gameplay, free from visual distortion. Ramp up the response time to 6ms with Overdrive. Turn on GAMEPLUS targeting crosshairs and never miss another shot again.
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE INTEGRATION — Multiple connections are available to turn the FI24D into your very own media command center. Connect game consoles or use it as a second laptop monitor. Mount to a wall and save desk space or add flavor to your setup.
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
- Zero Frame Design
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Ports: Display Port & 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports (HDMI Cable Included)
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 300 Brightness: Detect impressively subtle & robust color variations with 300 cd/m² brightness.
- Multiple Ports: The DisplayPort & HDMI ports deliver up to a stellar 75Hz refresh rate, providing visibility that allows you to easily prevail over your foes.
- Luminous Back Cover Lights: A colorful LED light illuminates the back cover of the monitor, delivering a uniquely modern design.
- Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- 27 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology eliminates ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- ASUS Eye Care technology features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies for less eye fatigue and ensure a comfortable viewing experience with its ergonomic tilt and swivel stand
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- 31.5-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle for sharp and immersive visuals
- Support HDR-10 to enhance bright and dark area, delivers lifelike viewing experience
- 75Hz with Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- 27” 2560x1440 VA Display with 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with Adaptive-Sync
- Studio Grade HDR Ready and 88% DCI-P3 (132% sRGB) Color Gamut
- Gigabyte Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick
- GIGABYTE Auto-Update
- Experience sharp, tear free graphics with a swift refresh rated to 155 hertz (overclocked) and AMD free sync for super smooth visuals
- Get blazing fast and responsive gameplay with minimum input lag at an extremely rapid 1ms response time. Pixel Pitch:0.2331 mm
- Enjoy vivid edge to edge game play and crisp QHD resolution. You'll get lost in the 3.68 million pixels almost two times more than full HD
- Brightness: 350 candela per square metre
- Note: The 27' measurement of a TV monitor is measured diagonally.
Our Best Choice: Acer KA272U biipx 27” WQHD 2560 x 1440 IPS Zero-Frame Monitor with 75Hz Refresh Rate and AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports) Black
[ad_1] In aggressive gaming, every single body issues. Introducing Acer’s KA272U gaming check – the WQHD resolution watch that can preserve up with your activity engage in. Via AMD Radeon FreeSync engineering, the game’s body charge is determined by your graphics card, not the preset refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a major aggressive edge. Moreover, end users can love comfy viewing knowledge even though gaming by using flicker-less and reduced dimming display screen. The layout saves space on your desk and lets you position various displays facet by aspect to construct a seamless major-display show. (UM.HX2AA.004)
27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Keep an eye on with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technological innovation
Response Time: 1ms VRB
Zero Frame Design and style
Refresh Fee: 75Hz
Ports: Show Port & 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports (HDMI Cable Bundled)