Top 10 Best corsair cpu liquid cooler in 2022 Comparison Table
- Enthusiast CPU Thermal Compound: Premium Zinc Oxide based thermal compound for optimal thermal performance.
- Cools your CPU and GPU: Install new, or replace existing thermal compound on your CPU and GPU to improve heat transfer and lower temperatures.
- Improved CPU Cooling: Ultra-low thermal impedance lowers CPU temperatures vs common thermal paste.
- Installation Made Easy: An included application stencil and spreader take the guesswork out of applying XTM50 to your CPU cooler.
- Filling the Gap: XTM50’s low-viscosity allows it to easily fill microscopic abrasions and channels for peak thermal transfer.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- The CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT turns your case into a smart case, using CORSAIR iCUE software to conveniently control up to six case fans and dual lighting channels for multiple RGB components.
- Powers and controls up to six PWM fans for precise adjustment of fan speeds, including Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low loads.
- Control up to 264 RGB LEDs out of the box – directly connect up to six CORSAIR RGB fans, as well as an additional lighting channel to control other CORSAIR RGB devices such as Hydro X Series lighting, RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit light strips, or an RGB Fan LED Hub with up to six additional RGB fans.
- The COMMANDER CORE XT intelligently detects any combination of up to six individually addressable CORSAIR RGB fans, such as the high-performance ML PRO RGB and the ultra-vibrant QL RGB, making them easier than ever to set up.
- Two included repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- High Airflow Up to 52 CFM of airflow at peak 1 400 RPM
- Four Hub-Mounted LEDs Easily add vivid LED lighting to your system
- Low-Noise Operation A custom fan blade and hydraulic bearing allows for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- The Best of Airflow and Static Pressure Offers the ideal combination of high airflow and strong static pressure allowing for use as a case fan or with CORSAIR Hydro Series
- Diffused Illumination An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning illumination anywhere in your system
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops
- This product is intended as an expansion of the LL120 RGB LED 3 fan kit with lighting Node PRO. The RGB functionality of this product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node PRO
- Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 RPM to 1, 500 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE
- 120mm fan blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Sound level: 24. 8 dBA. Bearing Type : Hydraulic
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Requires a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller, sold separately.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 550 RPM to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure.
Our Best Choice: Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler & Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory – Black, CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
[ad_1] Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Professional XT, 240mm Radiator, Twin 120mm PWM Fans, Software program Command, Liquid CPU Cooler
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB Professional XT is an all-in-just one liquid CPU cooler created for each reduced noise procedure and excessive CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM admirers controllable concerning 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Outfitted with 16 independently addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB Pro XT is customizable via CORSAIR iCUE software program allowing you generate vivid lighting consequences adjust lover speeds and allow Zero RPM manner to maintain the sounds down at lower temperatures With a thermally optimized chilly plate and lower-sound pump structure alongside with uncomplicated installation on most significant CPU sockets the H100i RGB Pro XT pairs killer appears to be like with chiller effectiveness. Lover Airflow : 75 CFM.
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory – Black
Corsair vengeance RGB Professional series DDR4 memory lights up your Computer system with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, whilst providing the greatest in DDR4 effectiveness and security. Every module offers ten independently managed RGB LEDs, whilst wire free structure makes set up very simple. Get command with CORSAIR iCUE application and entirely personalize every module’s lights to match your method, or very easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products and solutions with Light Website link. A personalized designed PCB delivers the optimum sign excellent for the ideal stage of effectiveness and balance on the hottest AMD and Intel DDR4 motherboards, when specially screened ICs unlock remarkable overclocking. Warmth Spreader Anodized Aluminum. SPD Pace – 2133MHz.
Item 1: Two 120 millimeter corsair ML collection magnetic Levitation PWM lovers supply enhanced airflow for intense CPU cooling overall performance
Item 1: 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light-weight up the pump head to develop spectacular customizable lights consequences to match your create
Products 1: Working experience extraordinary cooling functionality with each and every lover managing from 400 to 2 400 RPM even though in procedure
Merchandise 1: Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software program make it possible for fans to quit entirely at minimal temperatures eliminating admirer noise
Solution 2: Dynamic multi zone RGB lighting
Merchandise 2: Upcoming generation software
Solution 2: Customized effectiveness PCB
Solution 2: Compatibility: Intel 100 Sequence,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299,AMD 300 Sequence,AMD 400 Collection,AMD X570