Top 10 Rated tp-link vpn router in 2021 Comparison Table
- Five Gigabit Ports — 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Abundant Security Features — Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
- 【Flexible Port Configuration】1 Gigabit SFP WAN Port + 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 2 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- 【Increased Network Capacity】Maximum number of associated client devices – 150,000. Maximum number of clients – Up to 700.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- 64-bit dual core dedicated processor for outstanding performance
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports and 1 Gigabit LAN port
- Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly
- Supports up to 64 IPsec VPN tunnels with a hardware-based VPN engine
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- JD Power Award: Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Extreme Dual band Wi-Fi speeds: 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, high speed Wireless Internet Router
- Ultimate range: 3 external antennas and 1 internal antenna for wireless networks amplified, Beamforming for signal focused to connected devices
- Higher overall throughput: MU-MIMO + Smart Connect + Airtime Fairness for maximum throughput
- Secure remote access: open & PPTP VPN Server for secure remote access to your home network via the Internet
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- 4K video, streaming, gaming is no problem for the A20 with incredible AC4000 tri band speeds
- Top of the line 1.8 GHz 64 Bit processing to smoothly process multiple requests and accelerate loading Times
- Eliminate buffering with MU-MIMO technology letting you connect more devices simultaneously
- Range boost technology enables far reaching Wi-Fi for extended coverage throughout the Home.Supported Operating Systems:OS Independent Up to Windows 10, Mac OS 10.12 and Linux
- Wave 2 WiFi Router, 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band
- MU MIMO Router, Three simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient
- Boosted WiFi Coverage, Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection
- Beyond security, Archer A9 goes beyond traditional network security to provide features such as parental control, access control and a VPN server
- Smart Connect technology directs clients to less congested bands and Airtime Fairness optimizes usage
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions Automatic dialing, On-demand dialing, detachable time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Interface: 4x 10/100 LAN Ports, 1x 10/100 WAN Ports Antenna: 3x 3dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- Wireless Signal Rates:11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(max. EIRP) Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Power Supply: Input - localized to country of sale; Output - 9VDC /0.85A Switching PSU
Our Best Choice: TP-Link SafeStream TL-ER6020 Gigabit Broadband Desktop/Rackmount VPN Router, 940M NAT throughput, 40k Concurrent Sessions, 64 IPSec VPN Tunnels, VLAN, Multi-NAT, 4 WAN Load balance or auto failover
[ad_1] The TL-ER6020 SafeStream Gigabit Twin-WAN VPN Router from TP-Link possesses exceptional info processing abilities and numerous effective features such as IPsec/PPTP/L2TP VPN, Load Equilibrium, Accessibility Handle, IM/P2P Blocking, DoS Defense, Bandwidth Command, Session Restrict, PPPoE Server and so on, which consumedly fulfill the desires of compact and medium enterprises, lodges and communities with large volumes of customers demanding an economical and easy-to-regulate community with higher stability. Interface Obtainable: 1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit LAN/WAN ports, 1 Gigabit LAN port Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3 IEEE802.3u IEEE802.3ab, TCP/IP DHCP ICMP NAT PPPoE SNTP HTTP DNS IPsec PPTP L2TP Technique Requirement: Microsoft Home windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux
64-bit dual main focused processor for superb effectiveness
1 Gigabit WAN port, 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports and 1 Gigabit LAN port
Supports various VPN protocols which includes IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps end users set up their VPN additional flexibly
Supports up to 64 IPsec VPN tunnels with a components-centered VPN engine
Captive portal delivers a practical approach for visitor authentication
Considerable features like load harmony, bandwidth handle and entry management
Qualified 4kV lightning safety keeps your investments as safe as probable